Thursday 6 August 2009

JISC Data Management Infrastructure call

I gather from a tweet from Simon Hodson (Programme Manager at JISC for the Data Management Infrastructure call, 07/09), that 34 bids were received for this call. With maybe 8 able to be fiunded within the funding envelope, this looks like a very strong chance of getting an extremely interesting programme. I guess quite a few of us will be getting a batch of proposals to review in the next few days; despite a small feeling of dread at the workload (mostly evenings), I usually find I quite enjoy this process! There's so much to learn, even if (theoretically) we are supposed to forget it immediately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog has a Creative Commons Attribution licence, and that by posting a comment you agree to your comment being published under this licence. You must be registered to comment, but I'm turning off moderation as an experiment.