Tuesday 11 December 2007

3rd International Digital Curation Conference

The 3rd International Digital Curation Conference is getting underway about now with a pre-conference reception at the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington DC. We are very pleased that it is fully booked, and the Programme Committee have put together an excellent programme. I'm hoping that the presentations will be mounted on the web site very quickly[*], and also that some of those present will be blogging the event (if you do, folks, please tag with IDCC3 so that I can find them).

Yes, as you may have guessed, unfortunately I can't be there either this year, which right now makes me hopping mad (madder than a cut snake, as my erstwhile compatriots used to say).
So have a good one, guys!!!

[*Added later: perhaps slides could be added to Slideshare? Again with tag IDCC3...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that this blog has a Creative Commons Attribution licence, and that by posting a comment you agree to your comment being published under this licence. You must be registered to comment, but I'm turning off moderation as an experiment.